Atani Web, a new powerful trading app — Atani Blog
In our effort to offer advanced trading solutions that facilitate trading, Atani team has developed a new application, Atani Web. This application is an implementation of Atani’s interface and capabilities that you can access from any browser, either from a computer or smartphone.
Thus, Atani Web provides traders with all the tools they may need to perform operations, in case you are away from home or do not have access to the devices you normally use for this purpose. This way, you will be able to keep up to date with your portfolio and make investment decisions in the markets, without giving up the security and tools that only Atani can offer you.
All the power of Atani Desktop on the Web
Atani Web is developed to give you access to all the tools Atani Desktop has to offer. From setting up alerts, multiple interface views to keep track of your assets, spaces for technical and charting analysis, through all the drawing tools and technical indicators that Atani Desktop has always had available for your use.
In this way, Atani Web offers the following features:
- Portfolio: tracking of the user’s portfolio.
- Markets: monitor the price of more than 3,000 cryptocurrencies on our more than 25 supported exchanges.
- Charts: watch, load and save unlimited pair charts using all Atani technical analysis tools (more than 100 indicators, more than 70 drawing tools and more than 20 layouts).
- Alerts: real time price alerts (SMS, calls and email).
And the best part is that you can use all of this from any web browser that you can get your hands on. The only thing you need to unleash the power of Atani Web is your username and password.
Perfect for learning
Atani Web allows you to run a demo mode in which you can learn how to use the interface and navigate through the reality of the markets. In this way, the application is perfect for:
- New traders or people who wish to use our application to simplify the management of their portfolios.
- For existing users who use the Desktop and Mobile applications and want a new way of connecting to keep track of their portfolios.
If you are looking for a place to learn about trading, apply indicators and chartist drawing tools or to make your price predictions on real market charts, then Atani Web has everything you need. From its interface you can analyze each and every one of the cryptocurrencies into the exchanges that Atani supports. Perform analysis on BTC, ETH, DOT, BNB or SOL, on data from exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase, Bitfinex or Huobi, all without risk of losing anything using our demo mode.
Atani Web is our most recent development. For security reasons, not all Atani Desktop or Atani Mobile features are available yet. Among those features we can mention:
- Tax report: downloading crypto tax report coming soon.
- API keys connection: this means that for the moment you cannot use Atani Web to connect to your account on the different exchanges.
- Perform real trading operations: this is because the API connections are not functional at the moment.
These features are currently under development. Our team will notify you by all means when they are ready for you to use them in our Web. If you still want to start trading with Atani, we invite you to download our application. It is available for Desktop (Windows, Mac and Linux) or Mobile (Android) so, you can enjoy all these options. You will see that it is very easy to install and that its use with respect to the Web is identical, allowing you to get the same level of experience in both spaces.
Did you like this content?
If you think this Atani post is interesting, share it!
Originally published at https://blog.atani.com on May 23, 2022.